Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Holiday Classics Designs are Available!

Are you ready for a little holiday sewing?  I'm excited to introduce a couple of projects I designed for Quilting Treasures Fabrics using their Holiday Classics fabric line from Kensington Studio.  This first one is a wall hanging or lap quilt measuring 55 inches square. 

This second design is a nice sized table runner measuring 50 inches long by 25 inches wide.  I love the traditional poinsettias and holly ~ both projects have easy to piece blocks for a quick holiday addition to your decor, or a nice gift :)

And good news ~ I have kits available for both projects!  Just click Here to hop over to my web store and get yours while supplies last. 

For those of you local to me, who would like to learn some fun techniques for quilting up your projects, there is still space in our HQ Club session on November 20th where Mary Nielsen of Keep Me In Quilts will be teaching how to quilt free motion Poinsettias & Holly!  Click Here for more information on this class.

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: